PRIVACY PROTECTION STATEMENT
IMPORTANT PRIVACY CHOICES REGARDING
YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
This notice is to inform you of the nonpublic personal information about you that we may lawfully share with others. This notice is also to inform you of your rights regarding the disclosure of your nonpublic personal information. Your nonpublic personal information may be disclosed for the purpose of offering products and services to you.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms you complete.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, other companies or us.
- Information we obtain from consumer and/or credit reporting agencies.
- Information that we receive from claims or driving record databases.
We may disclose, as permitted by state law, the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about our current and former customers, such as:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as “your name, date of birth, address, age, social security number, assets, income, and beneficiaries,“
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as “your policy coverage, premiums, and payment history, “ and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as “payment and transactional history” and, where required, credit history.
We may disclose the information that we collect about our current and former customers, as described above, to the following:
- Affiliates: We may disclose all information (except the Restricted Credit Information) we collect to our affiliated companies, which means any person or entity that is an affiliate of, or related by common ownership, or affiliated by corporate control, with us.
- Parties Connected to Transaction: We may disclose all information we collect to insurers or other organizations to the extent that it is reasonably necessary to do so in order to obtain or service the insurance products that you have requested (or may request in the future). These organizations may include insurance companies, financial institutions, surplus-lines brokers and managing general agents.
- Joint Ventures: We may disclose all information (except Restricted Credit Information) we collect to those companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements and have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- Unaffiliated Third Parties: We may disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to any other non-affiliated third parties, such as retailers, direct marketers, airlines and publishers; and
- Others: such as non-profit organizations.
Information Security: We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Access and Correction: A right of access and corrections exists with respect to all personal information collected by us regarding the person to whom this disclosure is addressed. A statement with respect to the types of disclosures permitted by state law and the procedure for obtaining and correcting information may be obtained upon request.